Tuesday, November 28, 2023

MetroPCS we are no longer with. And who the hell is Ruby?

So called my Twin Falls bank realigning everything for the return back to Our Hazzard  County roots come first of February.  What you think 🤔 I was going to remain in Evanston forever?  No way. The basics are this as long as my LexiBelle is ailing over here I'm here once she's got a heart transplant and is up to her best again. Trailer rental General JaXson is on that trailer and me is West bound and down. The radio station will remain here where it's at and can be ran smooth from remotely whilst I am in western Idaho. 
Look I never ever said I had any blooming thing against My area of Idaho. Outside of an asshole that made a mountain out of a rabbit hole over there and messed up a bunch of things with the very church that I have been going to since I left the inside of my mom's belly. 💔  it flat broke my heart. Both there as well as here. Enuff on that.
Now then, got woke up by My Bank with a floobby by some person named Ruby. Who the hell is Ruby? Don't know who Ruby is. Thank goodness my bank flagged the charge, more over thanks to the great white spirit in the sky I had a near zero balance in my account. For some $36.00 isn't that big a thing but considering that Everything we are doing right now is by pinching Dishonest Abe's ears till they bleed is a big deal. 
Look for all the locals here, THERE is only 3 women around these parts that I'd render money to or be interested in. Tammy who once worked at Lotty's bar here as head bartender. 2; Andrea Bennett who I have yet to find. And three Sydney who was a main manager at Pilot, travel Plaza who saved my life once. Any body else short of Rick, I wouldn't give one thin penny to. Sure Roger has helped a few times and with any luck will later this evening, I have no affection for in any way. Sure there was that Dedra out
at the Pilot that thought t I had romantic feelings for hell no. And if I made her feel any other way all she'd have had to do is say you make me feel uncomfortable.. The main two things I'm here to do is get my LexiBelle a new heart[ engine] and finish up this radio ops build. After that as said it's General on trailer hooked behind LexiBelle and then I'm  westbound and down. .
Patrick@ayrewolfaviation.com