Monday, April 11, 2011

Not licked yet

HAZZARDAYRE MASTER AYREWOLFS BLAWG HEADER

When I used to haul the big road giving the last rides to some fat bulls for old Vern France out of Gooding Idaho, I always saw on the walls of the rest area’s that read , “ They paint these walls to hide my pen , but the shit house poet strikes again” The fact is even with the constant harassment by many , not only the Knytes-of-Anarchy likewise the AyreWolvez live on, thrive and despite some of them out there multiplies. The growth of the club is getting better. While some may have cut us short and thought we as a club were dead, or severely injured, we climb out of the dungeons and live to live another era.

While much of the club began life in and near Hagerman Idaho that still is nick named Hazzard, the reality , real progress was always made in and near Burley or the Mini Cassia area. So while I’m not counting on it , could the Confederate lightning strike in that area again?

Okay then. Had a condition that reared its ugly head last month and I truly need to give a shout out to Katty at the Texaco here in Buhl.

Bud set up an auto pay thing regarding not only the funds that are used for SAMCRO MC Idaho, but myself as well. Instead of money hitting the mail box by the 5th of the month it now hits on the 11th or 12th. Well last month it took what felt like forever, and while I wouldn’t starve, fact is I needed Skoal extremely bad. So in an act of desperation , I went in , and asked if I could bumb a can . Sure enuff she allowed me to bumb a can of SKOAL. Which saved what little sanity I had left.

That said, found an outfit in Pocatello, that for a fee, will take care of the billing and all for me and SAMCRO. Now here is something for ya’ll to ponder. The outfit in Pocky is the only one I have found in Idaho that will do the payee thing for SSI beneficiaries. Question is why only that one. The firm charges $37.00 a month for doing that. How many people getting SSI and other funds need a payee, or are dissatisfied with the one they have? Don’t know how this works , but why couldn’t our organization do that? Charge a bit less, say $20.00 or $25.00 a month, and be a payee for those that need it?

Does make one curious, don’t it?

Any flyte, body needs sleep.

my blog sig awmaa logo2


Quote of the day:
If I knew I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself. - Mickey Mantle

Luke 9:23-24“Then he said to them all: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me. For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will save it.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
a HazzardAyre Tail 13